Kansas City nerds: please join us on September 18 for Nerd Nite #16. Our good friends at MiniBar KC are once again hosting the festivities, and they’ll open the doors to us at 6:30. Nerds hit the stage at 7:00. Broad details are included on the poster below; more details will follow. Check the Nerd Nite KC Facebook group for up-to-date information.
Because this is NNKC #16, here are some wiki-facts about our good friend, the number sixteen:
- The Myers-Briggs classification system recognizes sixteen personality types.
- Sixteen is the minimum age required for a driver’s license in many states.
- Sixteen is the atomic number of sulfur.
- Most bank card numbers are sixteen digits long.
- If you follow an eight-hour sleep schedule, that allows sixteen hours of waking life per day.
- There are sixteen pawns in a chess set and each player in a chess game starts with sixteen pieces.
- Mario Kart 64 includes sixteen racetracks.
See you in a couple of weeks. Sign up over there on the side to get email reminders about #NNKC events.